Because of the quality of our work, we have developed a loyal following, building our clientele on referrals. We are proud of the work we perform and value the long term relationships we’ve nurtured.
Our strengths include:
Landscape and nursery work since 1990
- Personalized attention to site details and client preferences
- Earning and maintaining client trust
- Professional strengths including superior plant knowledge (landscapers by trade; gardeners by heart!)
- Experience in both landscape maintenance and garden construction
- Broad and in-depth knowledge brought to every job
- Early adopters of water-wise irrigation
- Oregon Landscape Contractors Board
- Oregon Landscape Contractors Association
- Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditors
- Oregon Extension Service Master Gardeners
- Oregon Extension Service Master Pruner instructor
- Co-coordinator of OLCA –EWEB Water-Wise Landscape Contractor Program
- Noted speakers on topics of irrigation conservation, drip irrigation and chemical-free lawn practices
- Emphasis on excellent care of ornamental gardens
- Landscape care includes pruning, grooming and fertilization at optimal times
- Lawn care includes aerating, de-thatching, fertilizing and reseeding
- Soil preparation of lawn and beds with proper tillage and amendments.
- Planting of native, edible and ornamental plants as well as lawns.
- Paths, patios and walls built with natural stone or masonry units.
- Path and accent lighting to make your landscape come alive at night.